Terms and Conditions for Applying to and Entering V4 VC Board in the Netherlands
1. By applying to the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands you agree to be bound by –and have read, understood and accept- all of the below terms and conditions.
2. For the purposes of these terms and conditions “Organizers” shall mean Embassy of the Czech Republic in The Hague, Embassy of Hungary in The Hague, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in The Hague, Embassy of the Slovak Republic in The Hague, Altex Group B.V., El Ninjo B.V., Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
3. Teams and companies are invited to apply for participating in V4 VC Board in the Netherlands ("V4 Startups" or "the event") by filling out the application form.
4. Organizers evaluate all applications and select 16-40 teams to participate in the event. Organizers retain the full right to select which companies will participate in the event.
5. Organizers shall have no liability to companies in relation to any and all aspects of this program including, but not limited to, its use or otherwise of the information provided by the company.
6. Companies selected for participation in the event may at the sole discretion of the organizers be publicly announced, be used in promotional material and may be required to participate in promotional photographs. Any such material or photographs shall become the sole intellectual property of the organizers.
7. Despite the fact that the organizers devote the utmost care to the organization of the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands, it is possible that the information provided or shown about the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands is incomplete or incorrect. Organizers cannot be held liable for any damage of any nature in conjunction with the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands.
8. Organizers at all times reserve the right to exclude a participant from the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands.
9. Organizers will disclose information acquired by/or provided to the organizers in the following circumstances: i. where your consent has been obtained; ii. where there is a legal obligation; iii. where there is a public duty; and iv. in connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of its rights and obligations to any of its group companies or to any other third party.
10. You agree to indemnify the organizers and hold them harmless from any third party rights and/or claims arising out of the use of the information provided to and or published by the organizers in relation to the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands event.
11. Organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event at any time without prior notice. You agree to indemnify and hold organizers harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, expense, and claims for damages due to the cancellation or postponement of the V4 VC Board in the Netherlands event.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold organizers harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, expense, and claims for damages arising out of the V V4 VC Board in the Netherlands event.